Q. WHAT IS THE ABSOLUTE MINIMUM REQUIRED TO ARRANGE AN INTERSPIRITUAL MEDITATION & DIALOGUE?
1. One other person.
2. Sit with them in silent meditation for a few minutes. Breathe – be conscious of your breathing.
3. Bring two or more high-level texts from different traditions that around a particular topic e.g. ‘love’ that point to the Oneness beyond the diverse traditions. To start see http://universalistspirit.wordpress.com/about/mission-and-vision/ for wonderful texts about love.
4. Read them aloud to each other.
5. Share insights.
6. Take tea or break bread together
7. Take the inspiration and do something good for other people.
How do you know if you are doing it right? There will be one or more of the following; lots of insights, perhaps astonishment, joy, laughter, perhaps some tears and an increased desire to serve others.